So this is a blog!

Hello to anyone reading this! This is my blog which I'm writing to look at things that take my fancy with a Christian twist, I am nowhere near the last authority on any of this, that's the Bible, God's word, but I thought I'd share my thoughts so that you might have something to think about or share with friends.

God Bless

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Let's get started

So well this is  my first blog, and I weirdly have decided to start out whilst I should be getting ready to go home. My plan for this blog is to talk about lessons I learn through the day and bring them back to the bible and how they work within a Christian context.
I suppose today is either  sharing your faith, as through this blogspot, or travel related. I'll find out and get back to you about it!
So that you can relate to me slightly, I'm a Christian and proud to be one, especially with all the new reports of science starting to support God's existing making it easier for me to say I'm a Christian when in an academic and science based area. To explain that I'm finishing university in July and study a science based course.
That's me in a nutshell, hopefully future posts will be much more entertaining and meaningful :)

thanks for tuning in
Gingerninja

1 comment:

  1. Love the name "Gingerninja". :)

    I can see this blog, if it continues like your next post, getting a large following. :) I hope it brings you peace sharing your thoughts in this form.

    Your Big Sis.

    ReplyDelete