So this is a blog!

Hello to anyone reading this! This is my blog which I'm writing to look at things that take my fancy with a Christian twist, I am nowhere near the last authority on any of this, that's the Bible, God's word, but I thought I'd share my thoughts so that you might have something to think about or share with friends.

God Bless

Friday, March 30, 2012

Day 12: Nature's joy

Have you ever just stopped and looked at nature? Do you even take the time to slow down and look around as you walk from place to place? If your answer is no, then I invite you to. It is a great experience to have each day, I speak from experience as I walk quite slowly.
But anyway what I really want to talk about is the amazing-ness that is the creation of all this around us. I know I can walk in to town or campus of a day and end up stopping somewhere, noticing something I have not before. I certainly do think nature has given us a most inspirational playground to hang out in and check out. Now personally, I think God sorted all this out. I don't mean "SHA-BAM" and it's there sort of thing, but through the laws of nature and as science has proven it to come to being, but that is merely the way God brought it all into being. It is always an amazing thing that drives me to constantly thank God for what He has done, in the grander scale of things. In fact at late night worship I prefer to stand just outside of where we usually hold it because I can see so much more of God's work in motion, I know He is everywhere but 4 white walls don't quite cut it compared to the campus green. I also stand outside because I can't stand the heat inside but that's another matter.
I don't think I'm going to write anything long about conserving the planet  and stopping pollution but what I do want to ask you to do is to spend more time looking around and seeing this world in motion, it's inspiring and beautiful. I know people who say if God exists let Him give me a definitive sign He's out there, well I can't but imagine what a better sign  is but the beauty of nature and the world outside.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment