So this is a blog!

Hello to anyone reading this! This is my blog which I'm writing to look at things that take my fancy with a Christian twist, I am nowhere near the last authority on any of this, that's the Bible, God's word, but I thought I'd share my thoughts so that you might have something to think about or share with friends.

God Bless

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

my day/challenge 4

Right I really didn't do what I intended to, I also really had no conversations with non-christians so, woops! To be honest though, I think something better happened today. I prayed on my way home for the first time in a  long time. I like praying on the way home because it really does reveal to me things on my heart as what I'm  praying is thought about it's just the first thing that I think of. I really do hope God's will comes to life through some of prayers and that I see Him moving more  in my life assuming I can pick  this habit back up. I just pray that you guys reading this can find encouragement to better your own prayer lives, mine's not great but let's be honest we can all keep doing better and hopefully we will always be trying to.
Well that's my quick post, I've got to sleep now since I have an exam tomorrow/today, so:

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment