So this is a blog!

Hello to anyone reading this! This is my blog which I'm writing to look at things that take my fancy with a Christian twist, I am nowhere near the last authority on any of this, that's the Bible, God's word, but I thought I'd share my thoughts so that you might have something to think about or share with friends.

God Bless

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Digging Deeper

I apologize for the delays, important coursework and exams are underway in my university career. I've just taken up the book "Dig Deeper" again and thought as I went through it I could share my readings with you.
I was feeling quite out of it as I read the introduction again on if the Bible is a divinely inspired book what it means to me and the message was hitting home. What it was essentially saying was this, if the Bible is divinely inspired, and it is, then it doesn't have any mistakes, is alive and is our source of listening to God. Out of this though what struck me was the fact that it is how we hear from God. I like many others I'm sure find it hard to hear God saying anything to me, and I do believe we can hear from God through people, through our minds and thoughts and through everyday life, but I always make the mistake of making sure it's all biblically sound  afterwards rather than checking the Bible first. If you are trying to hear from God, check the Bible, it's always correct. You may not agree that it is but God doesn't make mistakes and so it's all correct, it's simply question of whether or not you accept it.
I hope this has helped whoever reads this, I thought I'd have more to write on but obviously that didn't happen.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment