So this is a blog!

Hello to anyone reading this! This is my blog which I'm writing to look at things that take my fancy with a Christian twist, I am nowhere near the last authority on any of this, that's the Bible, God's word, but I thought I'd share my thoughts so that you might have something to think about or share with friends.

God Bless

Monday, July 16, 2012

Small break

Sorry about the break, I'm taking a short one and will be back when I've finished the bible. I'm Jeremiah now and hope to read about 10 chapters a day and when I'm back I hope to study a chapter every other day here on my blog so if you keep checking then hopefully in under a  month I'll be back on it and you'll be able to read my discussion of the chapters starting in the New Testament in the book of Matthew and finishing with Malachi I believe. Maybe it will give you some ideas for discussion with friends and maybe help you discuss points in the bible with friends

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment