So this is a blog!

Hello to anyone reading this! This is my blog which I'm writing to look at things that take my fancy with a Christian twist, I am nowhere near the last authority on any of this, that's the Bible, God's word, but I thought I'd share my thoughts so that you might have something to think about or share with friends.

God Bless

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Weekend

Well it just was Easter Weekend, although this was meant to be written on Saturday so catching up is in process!
So this would have been written on what I consider being the most dulldrum day of Easter weekend. Some don't since they believe Jesus was down in Hell beating up Satan and death, in my head He's down with the dead hanging about playing dungeons and dragons and sharing the good news with all those who died before Him. Either way the Saturday doesn't compare to the victory of Friday on the cross or the glory of Sunday of the resurrection, but nether the less it doesn't take away from the greatness of this weekend. So erm... I think my mind and enthusiasm is slowly dredging away from me so I can only fathom as to how much more thrilling this would be if I had more of it but sadly I can only leave you with a bit of fun about the Saturday of Easter weekend.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment